Sunday, April 25, 2010

Soft Canary

I went to the outlet mall to buy myself some GAP t-shirts and maybe some shorts. I had a coupon burning a hole in my pocket. I got the shirts and shorts and decided to take a look around a few other stores in the area. The weather was beautiful and I thought I would take advantage of it before it turns so hot and humid you can barely breathe.

I went into Hush Puppies and got some dang-ol' Chango flippity flops. They have a good arch support.

I went into Guess and decided everything looked cheap. Nothing purchased.

I went into Leggs Bali and almost got measured for a bra. Nothing purchased.

I went into Calvin Klein and purchased a lovely white blouse.

I went into Ralph Lauren and laughed at all of he yacht attire. Nothing purchased.

I went into Coach and I bought my Summer Bag.
Photobucket
I almost wrote "space for rent" on my 5-head. Man, that is a lot of square footage above my eyes!

Photobucket
They had a sale for 20% off their already discounted prices. I really got a great deal on this bag. I would pay the same for a dress I REALLY liked, and I get to wear this bag daily if I want to. Not bad.

Three years ago, Miss Bee introduced me to the world of Coach. Before that, Coach was not on my radar. I would buy my bags at TJ Maxx, Target, or a thrift store. Spending more than $30.00 on a purse seemed ridiculous. I just didn't "get it." And then, I visited the Coach outlet store and fell in love. The leather....the colors...the shapes! I was sold.

Now, I have a spring bag, a winter bag and a summer bag. I know that is silly, but it makes me happy.
Photobucket
"Everyone needs a summer bag."-Miss Bee

4 Comments:

Blogger Live.Laugh.Love *a Proud Army Wife* said...

That bag is so cute!! Love it :)

P.S. you don't have a five head lol, I was feeling weird about mine in pics too so I tried moving my part to the side and having my hair flow over to cover my forehead...you could try it I think it would look cute on you!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Miss Bee said...

The coach people should use your pictures in their catalog. It'd be lots cooler if they did.

So if this purse is named "Canary," what are the other bags named?

11:26 AM  
Blogger Kimberly June said...

I almost bought this same bag only in the mint green color. Very cute! Talked myself out of another handbag, maybe I'll kick my habit yet!

11:44 AM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

Ooh, I saw it in mint. Very pretty.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home