Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Crush

I'll admit, I have a crush on a few fellas that I have seen on the tube. Really, I have a crush on the characters that they play (with the exception of one who plays himself). None of them are as cute as my husband, and I doubt that any of them would or could treat me as good as he does. The husband knows all about of my little crushes. I am sure he has a few himself (he used to like Juliette Lewis). Ok, disclaimer over. Now on with the list!
(In no particular order)

Mike Rowe

(Dirty Jobs)
Photobucket
I like his voice, his blue eyes, and the fact that he is dirty for 98% of his show.
I imagine that he is a shorter fella in real life. his IMDB page says he is 6', but I am not sure if I believe that. He seems short.
Fact: Mike Rowe is a trained opera singer.
Photobucket



Hugh Laurie

(House)
Photobucket
I like the character, Dr. House. I'm not so sure about the real Hugh Laurie. He has a British accent and seems like a perfectly nice gentleman. I like the intelligent asshole (with the American accent) that I see on the television better.
Fact: He is an accomplished piano player.


Timothy Olyphant
(Justified, The Crazies, Deadwood)Photobucket
Timothy has played a version of the same character in at least 3 of his projects. The above photo is from his most recent television series, Justified. It's on FX and it's pretty good. He plays a US Marshal and he wears a cowboy hat. I like a man of authority.

Here he is in Deadwood
Photobucket
He played a store merchant turned Sheriff....and he wore a cowboy hat.

And here he is in the movie The Crazies
Photobucket
Guess what he played? If you answered, "some sort of law man" go ahead and pat yourself on the back. However, he did not wear a cowboy hat. Too bad.
Fact: He swam competitively while attending the University of Southern California.


Honerable mention: Ryan Moore
Photobucket
Pro golfer, PGA Tour
I watched about 3 minutes of the Masters Tournament and that was long enough for this fella to appear on the screen. I thought he was kind of cute. He does not look like the other golfers.
Fact: I thought Phil Mickelson's last name was "Nickelson" until I read my friend's blog in which she discusses Mickelson.
I can't be the only one to have thought that. I mean, who has that last name... "Mickelson?" It sounds like an accident to me.

8 Comments:

Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

Husband also had a thing for Bree Van De Kamp on Desperate Housewives.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Miss Bee said...

I approve of your crushes. Except for Dr. House - but I don't watch that show so I don't know his personality.

7:22 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

He's a mean man, Miss Bee.

7:24 PM  
Anonymous idal said...

Hi
yeah I'm sorry you're visiting a web
I see lots of photos. that your friends, sorry yeah I just said.
I like your web. I'm still learning to make web. I hope you can also visit my web. thanks before

9:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you don't mind a random commentor. I'm a fan of Mike Rowe, he seems like just a normal and genuine guy. I think you have great taste in TV crushes!

7:42 PM  
Blogger Cube's Mom said...

I have a confession...
I have a crush on Dr. Gregory House as well. House is my favorite show.
Mike Rowe is great, too. Now that I think about it, he's probably shorter than 6 feet. And I agree with cara- genuine guy.

8:46 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

Ever body likes Mike!

12:03 PM  
Blogger gaf85 said...

Hi There!
First time visitor to your blog. Very eclectic and interesting. That's definitely a WOW for Mr. Dirty Jobs, Mike Rowe! I had no idea he is a trained opera singer.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home