Saturday, June 19, 2010

I Kill Time With a Seven Inch Blade (or a 7 question survey)

Miss Bee does these 'fill in the blank' surveys every Friday. She get’s them from some other blog. I enjoy reading her responses and figured I take a shot at it. I'm killin' some time before I actually have to get up and do something productive.

1. When I'm nervous I- can’t seem to say the right thing. My words come out all jumbled or halted or just plain wrong. This happens whether when I am speaking with my mouth or my hands. If you didn’t know, I work with the Deaf population which makes it necessary for me to use American Sign Language to the best of my ability.

2. My favorite item(s) in my closet are - my Old Gringo cowboy boots. I find that these are the best footwear to adorn when attending the shows (concerts) I so often frequent. They are comfortable, protective, and they look good with a dress.

3. My favorite thing to do when I need to relax- is to sit on a patio with an adult beverage in my hand and some good company by my side.

4. My favorite childhood memory is– What comes to mind right away is playing all of the “pretend” games my siblings and I made up. There was “Hot Lava”, “Fox Tail”, “Amoeba Man” and “Salt, Pepper, Sugar.”

5. Something you may not know about me is- that I don’t really like drinking out of plastic cups (unless it really hard like what they use for the double wall insulation cups). I prefer glass. This has nothing to do with the BPA scare. It’s more about my crazy brain thinking plastic absorbs flavor and then contaminates my next beverage with the absorbed flavor of a previous concoction. I know that is ridiculous. I am a little ridiculous. You are a little ridiculous.

6. A true friend is- the only kind of friend there is. Everyone else is just an acquaintance.

7. Something I hope people think of when they think of me- is that I am not a sucker. Nobody wants to be a sucka’ , fool!

Random Pic- Me in my,1940’s inspired dress, doing the jitterbug:
Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

I look forward to hearing more about Salt, Pepper, Sugar!

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home