Saturday, October 30, 2010

Me and the Boys

My buddy Danny (a.k.a. "D-Love", a.k.a "cityfence") is in town ya'll.
Photobucket

I've known Danny for about 13 years. I met him the same night I met my husband. I ended up living in the apartment next door to his for a while. He was a good neighbor...always letting me borrow his phone. I was pretty broke when I first started out on my own and could not afford the deposit for phone service. He is one funny guy and is on my list of favorite people.

Any-hoo, Danny rolled in yesterday afternoon. That evening, Juan came over and we all retired to the garage for darts, music (Tribe Called Quest was on heavy rotation), scotch (Talisker), and cigars. I opted for a glass of wine and no cigar but enjoyed the music and the company.

A few photos:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
I didn't have my witch hat so Juan let me borrow his...

Photobucket
Photobucket
That dude cracks me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home