Monday, January 16, 2012

This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

Photobucket
For a dog who is missing a quarter of his teeth, this guy sure does love chewing my possessions.

I buy him toys, give him chew bones, give him crunchy baby carrots and he still manages to find my things and bring them to his lair.
Photobucket
Look at him...looking like Gollum and what not. My Precious....

His lair is the space underneath my bed. From time to time, I have to look under there and see what Charlie has taken from me. Sometimes it is nail polish or face cream and other times it is a t-shirt or some socks.

This time, it was my BRAND NEW Lands End slippers. Yup, the ones I just posted about the other day. Damn.
Photobucket
He ate the leather string. Just ate that thang like it was a chicken wing.

I don't know what I am going to to with this guy. It's a good thing he is so dang cute...
Photobucket
because I can't stay mad at him for long.
Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep sigh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

CHARLIE! What a rascal!

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home