Sunday, May 26, 2013

Nueve

Dale and I celebrated our ninth wedding anniversary by eating at two fabulous restaurants here in Austin. On Thursday we went to Hudson on the Bend and on Saturday we went to Uchi.

Both places were very, very good. Here is what I wore on Thursday:
 photo nine12_zpsc833abac.jpg
 photo nine10_zps802c8fb5.jpg

Dale's duds:
 photo hudson4_zps31d4f81c.jpg
(he only allowed me to take one picture and I had to beg for that)

On our way to the good food:
 photo hudson6_zps8c63e239.jpg
 photo hudson5_zps61a16f18.jpg

My hat and bag are both vintage (found at estate sales). I replaced the netting on the hat and it's good as new. My dress and shoes were both new. I almost put some gloves on to complete the look but decided against it at the last minute. Maybe next time.

Speaking of next time, I'll show pictures from the Uchi night in the next post.

Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home