Wednesday, May 15, 2013

You Better

 photo securedownload-5_zpsce44d1ac.jpeg

You know you should do something to prevent something bad from happening, but you don't do and end up cursing yourself when the bad thing happens.

You better quit smoking or you are going to get lung cancer.

You better watch your cholesterol or you will have a heart attach and/or stroke.

You better get the oil changed in your car or the engine is going to EXPLODE (is that what happens if your oil goes unchanged?)!

You better do your physical therapy exercises and mix in some hula hooping or your back WILL go out and it WILL BE PAINFUL (and frustrating)!

I came home and awkwardly lowered myself into a hot bath and stayed there as long as possible  (40 minutes and then the water was not longer hot). Now, I am on a heating pad trying to take my mind of this pain. I can't get comfortable no matter what I do. Misery.

Pfffffffffffft.

I better get over myself or I will become a cry baby.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

You better find some time to catch up with your good friend Miss Bee or she will be sad.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home