Thursday, June 06, 2013

Celebrating 9 years of Marriage


 photo d14fad12-9c6b-4772-a47e-e004246411ec_zps40d1a398.jpg
Dale and I celebrated nine years of marriage by dressing up and going to Uchi for a lovely dinner. We enjoyed the 10 course tasting menu. let me tell you, if you are a foodie and you find yourself in Austin you MUST get to Uchi. I can't wait to go back! (Better budget for it though because it's not cheap bub).

I really like the dress I wore. Here it is:
 photo pink12_zps9f9e2896.jpg
When I was a kid, my mom would always dress me in pink. I wore pink so often that I eventually grew tired of the girlie color. By the time I was 15, I stopped wearing it completely. All shades of pink were banned from my body. Now that I'm an adult, I am back to wearing pink. In fact, I embrace the color completely. I think it compliments my skin and hair color.
 photo pink9_zps53394f1f.jpg
Dale calls the above photo "hello there big boy." I must have been channeling Mae West.
 photo nine3_zps5436823d.jpg
 photo nine4_zpse4e93a04.jpg
 photo pink18_zps95faf7ec.jpg
AWW, puddin'.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice dress Sarah, it flatters you. You make me proud. I had forgotten Nancy used to dress you in pink so much.

11:52 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

Thanks!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Miss Bee said...

I love you in hot pink!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home