Sunday, September 18, 2005

1991

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That, my friends, is a 14 year old Sarah (in New York). I was so proud of that outfit. The floral print baby-doll top paired with the hot pink with lace trim biker shorts go great with my imitation purple keds, or so I thought.

The year was 1991. It was the summer between 8th and 9th grade. Myself and some fellow classmates took the trip to New York, were I bonded with Clint Lemon. Here he is, trying to get into my photo op.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sarah and Clint- May 2005

Here is a group shot, I have labeled a few key people for you.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Clint is coming to Austin for the ACL fest. I am sooooooo excited to see him. Really, I am more excited about his visit than I am about the festival. My friend Danny will be coming as well. I am keeping my fingers crossed for AMY to make an appearance on Saturday.

In other news…
Dale and I saw the Exorcism of Emily Rose last night. It was so-so. I love how Hollywood takes a true story and changes elements to flash things up a bit. At the same time that they “flash it up”, they end up dumbing it down for us.
There were a few scary moment….but it was not NEARLY as scary as the EXORCIST.
If you want to see the movie, I recommend watching it on the big screen so that all of the creepy moments are allowed to be shown at their fullest potential. Things are always scarier when the volume is so high that your ears hurt, and the images on the screen are so large that you are almost sucked into the environment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I may be the most loyal blog reader, and the most entertained by it. I love old pics of middle school, especially when it involves Clint in his awkward stage...

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home