Wednesday, October 26, 2005

How do you like your eggs?

You are sooooooo lucky that I have a test to study for today. If I did not, then I would not have an excuse to procrastinate by posting the mystery celebs on my blog. Thank you Colin and Rachel for taking a guess. You are on my happy list.
The rest of you can eat a rotten egg.

On with the photos!
(The two chicks pictured with the famous fellas are Rachelle and Amy.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Colin was Right! The 2nd pic is none other than Mr. Stefani.

And the eye belongs tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo………………….



Jared Leto.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nice eyeliner there fella.
My friend Josh also likes to partake in the lining of the eyes:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So Does Colin:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So Does Dale:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Amy’s review:
I met the whole 30 Seconds to Mars
band, and love all of them now. (that is Jared Leto’s band)
I honestly like the music. It was okay the first time I listened to
The CD, but the 2nd and 3rd were much better because I was familiar with it.
He (Jared Leto) really is a good entertainer. He calls everyone MF'ers like a real rock star would, then he runs all through the audience. It's funny because he will stand up on things that aren't supposed to be stood on and will just grab onto strange men's shoulders. He leans into the "pit" with security guards holding his clothes so he won't fall.
Love it.


--Sorry I said that you have to eat a rotten egg. Sarah Sleepy! Sleepy Sarah is Cranky Sarah!

2 Comments:

Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

I am glad that he looks coherent in this pic. When I met him (way back in the 90's) he was all sorts of messed up on some unknown substance (allegedly).

I am also glad that he felt you up. Don't worry, I won't tell everybody that you slept with him.

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dangit. I should have guessed Leto. He has those eyes. Oh well, next time I will get it right. Way to go Amy! :) Rach

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home