Tuesday, December 27, 2005

YAY!

Dale finally got the bike of his dreams for Christmas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Christmas at the Webb’s went off without a hitch. Dale’s family are soooooo easy going. They took turns supplying me with various pain medications (over the counter and prescriptions). I was suffering from back pain that demanded me to stay seated on the couch 95% of the time.

We took 95 pictures of the Christmas happenings at Dale’s parent’s house, and I am in none of them. Well, none of the ones we took on my camera anyway.

I guess Dale did not want to remember his drugged up wife.

I behaved myself though. Really, I did.

In other news,
I got in trouble at the Target Starbucks today.
I ordered a triple grande sugar free hazel nut non-fat latte and the lady told me they were out of lids.
Figures.

I saw the display cups on top of the espresso machine and asked “can I just take a lid off the display cup”

The lady shrugged and said, “ok”.

SO I got the lid and went to the bathroom to wash it gooooooood.
Who knows how long that thing had been out there. When I came back for my coffee, the manager was there. She noticed I had a lid and asked me if I had gotten the lid from my car.

Uh

I told her I took it from the display. As quick as you can say “power hungry” the woman removed the display and told me I should not have done that.

I replied “you should have ordered plenty of lids then”.

She stared at me with her beetle like black eyes and said nothing.

Off I went to finish my shopping.

The end.

I hope the other starbucks worker did not get in trouble.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So did you get your coffee or not? Did you get to keep the lid? Ahh, so many questions. Tell Dale he looks tough on his new bike. The pink helmet really does it for him. See you SOON! :)Rach

9:35 AM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

I kept the coffee and the lid. THey would have had to fight me to get them back as I am a caffine addict.

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sup doods whats goin on in this comments section?

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home