Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Build me up to tear me down

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I went to the convenience store today to buy some Marlboro ultra lights. Calm down, I am gonna quit. Anyway, I walk in and request the smokes. The fella behind the counter says “How old”. (He is foreign).
I told him I was 28.
He then looked at me funny and said “are you sure?”
“Yep”, I said.
Then, he asked how my day was, and I told him it was fine.
He said “Busy?”
and I told him “no, school has not started back up yet so I am relaxing.”
THEN HE PULLED THIS ONE…”YOU are in school?”
“UH, yea” I replied
He followed up with, “28 years old and in school?”
I shot back with “Well, I am in grad school” (even though I graduated from undergrad last year but he does not need to know that)
“Are you a teacher?” he asked as he handed over my death sticks
I grabbed them and said “No, but I guess I should be by now”

Then I got the hell outta there.

WHAT AN ASS! Hello…………You work at a gas station. I don’t care if your family owns it, it is still a GAS STATION!

I don’t need your comments about my life. Dick.
The end

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't tell me you went to the gas station by Shenanigan's. That's my friend in there. He's actually really cool. He let's me buy beer and cigs without carding because he knows I lost my ID, and I'm a loser that hasn't gone to get one yet. As far as the school thing...get down girl go 'head get down.... you're getting it done and that's all that matters. I can't even begin to tell you how much I have left! :D Peace, Love, and blue eyeliner!

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do be so mad at the guy working there.. I have a master's degree and work in one.. He probably was trying to make a conversation ...one more thing is that you look like a nice lady so maybe he was trying to make a conversation...

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home