Friday, February 17, 2006

The smell great!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Look at my pretty Valentine flowers
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

Dale went to whole foods and picked up a few of my favorite things which included:
1. these flowers (I love lilies)
2. macadamia nuts
3. dried cherries
4. a bunch of lavender
5. lavender foaming bath
6. wine

He laid the gifts out on the table to surprise me when I came out of the bedroom. He is a keeper.

Here is a picture I took yesterday when I was walking to the gym.
Image hosting by Photobucket
It was 80 something degrees outside. The students at UT were sprawled out all over campus, soaking in the sun. When I was an undergrad, this was one of my favorite sunning spots. Now, I am hardly see the outside world when I am on campus. Usually, you can find me in the basement of the communications building. No windows, no light, no fresh air, no fun.

Jeez, I am tired. That is what happens when you accidentally wake up at get ready at 3:50 in the morning thinking it is 5:00. I am all screwed up now.

My head hurts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty flowers....My daddy sent me some the day before Valentines. Was such a surprise. I wish I could attach a picture, but they were a mix of pink tulips, daisies, yellow roses and some green filler stuff. Very pretty.

Hope you have a good weekend.
L

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home