Thursday, April 19, 2007

feminine

Ladies, I am sure you all know that the fashion trend of the spring/summer is all about cute DRESSES!!!!

I could not be more thrilled about this, as I loooove me a good dress.

Gentlemen, I am sure you are all very excited about this fashion trend. Just think…exposed legs, fitted waists, bare shoulders, flowy material….

To celebrate the fact that I completed my last diagnostic evaluation at the University of Texas Speech and Hearing Center (today), I decided to go bargain shopping for a few dresses.

This is what I got at Urban outfitters, for half off of the already reduced price!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It’s very sheer, so I bought an AWESOME slip to wear under it. It has a crazy pattern for a crazy, light hearted gal like me.

These are the items I got at my neighborhood thrift store:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketLove this one! Fitted bodice with a full skirt and extra volume underneath due to the mock petticoat. Does anyone want to join me for tea?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You better believe I am gonna wear this light material, Hawaiian print casual number. It’s perfect for backyard BBQs, lounging by the pool, or attending a luau. I’ll rock it with flip flops.

And Now, the piece de resistance…

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Vintage Oscar de la renta, BABY! Oh yea! I got it for HALF OFF the thrift store price!!! It fits like a glove. Dale better take me out to a fancy dinner so I can wear this one.

Here is a close up of the detail

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Fabulous, I know.

Go shopping for dresses. They make you feel pretty.

3 Comments:

Blogger j3 said...

uh...

speechless...

10:16 PM  
Blogger sassypants said...

Ooh, I love this post! I love me some dresses. Fabulous finds as usual, missy!

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love love love the blue flower, petticoat one...so Charlotte, SITC, ya know?

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home