Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I got a job!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I will be working at Texas School for The Deaf, starting in August!

I am done with classes/clinic on May 4th, so I will have 2 months to decompress from the stress I endured throughout 2 years of grad school.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Who wants to relax with me?

You bet I am happy about this.

Also, my contract is for 187 working days, out of the entire year. Damn!

You bet I am happy about this, also.

Now all I have to do is graduate (a pretty big task).


3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Congrats, Sarah! You deserve it!

7:18 PM  
Blogger j3 said...

word is bond.

word is so very bond.

5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo-woo. Congratulations! So uh...when's the party gonna be? I'm pretty sure I know 'where'... Larry's backyard right?

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home