Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Furniture

Soon, I will post a blog about how I am have caused accidental (and in one instance, permanent) harm to the same fella on two separate occasions. I am waiting on a few pictures to be sent my way, so you have to wait as well.

In other news…

Dale and I looked at a bunch of furniture stores for a new couch this past weekend. At the time, we thought that we were going to give our couch to a friend of ours. It’s a good thing she did not end up needing it, because the couch I wanted was not cheap. And, Louis shanks (our favorite snooty furniture store) does not offer financing. Don’t get me wrong, we tried the room store, haverty’s, and lacks first but could not find a single item we liked.

I could have gone into Louis Shanks blindfolded and still have managed to find a couch that I would have been extremely happy with.

It’s too bad we are not rich.

We did manage to place an order for one of these beauties

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now ya’ll know I have been looking for a jewelry armoire for some time

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This one kicks ass


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just have to wait 6 weeks for it to arrive.

When it does arrive, I am going to have a little party. It will be me, Dale, and the armoire. We will drink wine and I will tell it stories about what life was like before it came to live with us. Then, I will stuff it with my obnoxious jewelry. Somehow, I don’t think this baby was made to store my skull necklace…or my giant, plastic, red heart earrings.

2 Comments:

Blogger sassypants said...

It's def a snazzy piece of furniture. Not sure what style you're going for, but have you checked out Copenhagen or Skandinavia for a sofa?

4:46 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

I will have to remember those places the next time we look.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home