Monday, June 02, 2008

Gross

Photobucket
This is not the bathroom at my work, but it might as well be.

Today, around noon, I opened up a work e-mail that apologetically informed me of the need to shut off the water…immediately. Apparently, a gas line (or something) broke and the maintenance crew needed to shut off the water to fix it. I know, I don’t get it either.

I forgot about the e-mail, rather quickly, as I was extremely busy with end of the year duties.

And then, 2:00 neared and I had to use the bathroom. I went to the big bathroom as I recalled that the water was shut off. I figured there may have been a slight chance that one of the toilets was unused. Uh, no. Every toilet was full of number one, number two, or number three. Number three can only be produced by women, if you get my meaning. They all were stuffed with toilet paper, as well. I freaked out and backed away from the stalls. As I approached the door, I grabbed a paper towel to open it. You know that those people that did their business could not wash their hands afterwards, thus grabbing the door with their germy hands. EW EW EW!

A co-worker and I decided to travel to the Walgreens to do our potty business. We are lucky to have the ability to do so. I feel bad for the teachers and students that are stuck in the classroom. I am sure the water will be back on tomorrow……..I hope.

There is just not enough hand sanitizer in the world to make me comfortable with that situation.

Oh, and tomorrow morning I plan on busting out the Lysol and spraying all of the door handles. I am going to get to work early so I can do this without being spotted. I don’t want to be known as the office germaphobe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Fennell said...

#3....I think I vurped a bit just then.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home