Monday, March 31, 2008

more from the party

The night started off with dinner at Mars. Yumm-ola.
We then spent the rest of the evening enjoying the weather and the view of down town Austin from the roof top of the Belmont.

The cast of characters from the evening include the following:
Photobucket
Cody

Photobucket
Josh and his imaginary girlfriend (just kidding….she was there in “spirit”)

Photobucket
Dale

Photobucket
Laurie

Photobucket
Colin
Photobucket
Marna

Photobucket
Reyna, Juanita, and Christina

Photobucket
Juan

Oh, and I was there.

I don’t even know how I am going to do this. I have a trillion pictures. Do you want to see all of them? Hmm….We can break it into a few posts, I suppose. I am feeling pretty lazy, so let me just add a few more before calling it quits.

Photobucketv
I would so make a great zombie.

Photobucket
Your fly is down….

Photobucket
“Tell Juan I am NOT drunk!”

Photobucket
I don’t do shots

Photobucket
“Ok, maybe I am a little drunk”

Photobucket
“So I says to him, I says, HEY BUDDY YOU CAN’T WAGGLE THAT THING INFRONT OF ME AND NOT EXPECT ME TO FLIP YOU OFF!”

More to come….

1 Comments:

Blogger j3 said...

Happy birthday, Sarah!

I just rounded 31 down and celebrated 30 twice. 31 is such a bland number.

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home