Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Where am I on the tattoo thing?

The other night, I was talking to Rachel about this new spider ring I had purchased. I told her I got it because my last name is “Webb” so, naturally, the spider belongs on my finger.

Then, I thought “Maybe I should get a spider tattoo?”

Photobucket
Ok, not one that big and scary….though that shading is crazy good.

I was thinking something more like this:
Photobucket
But centered on the back of my neck and even smaller.

Maybe like this:
Photobucket

I don’t want a Webb tattoo
Photobucket
Just don’t like them that much, bub.

The more I think about it, I really like color tattoos as well

Photobucket
Photobucket

I don’t know….this is why I never got a tattoo back when I was a youngster. I just can’t decide.
When I was 18, this is what I wanted:
Photobucket
It is the symbol for the Holy Trinity. I still like it……maybe I’ll get that.

Maybe I won’t get one at all.

2 Comments:

Blogger j3 said...

that's not the holy trinity, silly.

that's john paul jones.

4:56 AM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

Totally JPJ.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home