Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cooper Kiss

So I have been going through the photos I have recently taken on my camera and I have found some I would like to share.

#1
Dukes of Buccleuch
Photobucket
When Dale and Josh get together to drink or play music, they become the Dukes of Buccleuch. This is a promotional photo for the Dukes. What are they promoting? Bad-assness, that's what.

#2
Swing
Photobucket
Here is one from the same night. Josh wanted to try out the camera so I decided to give him some movement. It's what Tyra would have done.

#3
Prime Time Rib
Photobucket
We did not know what we would be doing to celebrate NYE until that evening. Dale decided to whip up some prime rib. Ok, I strongly suggested it. Man, that meat was goooooooooood!

#4
Appreciation
Photobucket
Seriously, how sweet was he to make the prime rib? I love that man.

Wait...what the hell is going on with my fingers?
Photobucket
I bet that was after a few glasses of wine.

#5
Cooper Kiss
Photobucket
Cooper loves a lot of humans. He has a special place in his heart, however, for Reyna. Reyna was the first person he took a nap on the day we brought him home. It was love at first sight. Look at him trying to give her a kiss!

Let's check this out in a close up:
Photobucket

Whooooooo boy, it's gonna be a cold one tonight! I think I'll wrap this up so I can take a hot bubble bath. Ya'll take care.

7 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

That picture of Cooper trying to kiss Reyna is adorable. I said, "Look at Cooper trying to kiss Reyna" and Blossom lifted her head like she thought Cooper was here.

6:21 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

Cooper already misses his Blossom.

6:24 PM  
Blogger j3 said...

gross finger...

4:23 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Sarah you look so stunning!

6:32 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

Awwwwwwwwwww, Emily! You're a peach!

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you pronounce Buccleuch? What the Hell?
we all know Mr. Cooper is cute as can be.

1:20 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

Proper pronunciation of "Buccleuch" is "Bucc-lew" (or /bəˈklu/ for those who know the IPA). Dale and Josh pronounce it as "Bucc-lewch"
(/bəˈklutʃ/).

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home