Saturday, September 25, 2010

It's in the Details

Photobucket

I was going to do a post about my new hangers and how much I love them. They are slim, soft, and strong. Since I have switched over from my old plastic hangers, my closet has more room and the metal hooks easily slide along the wooden bar. I took the above photo and was thinking about my next shot when I saw my little bohemian girl statuette. I love her. She lives in my closet next to my shoes. I bought her at Ross dress for less. No, wait...It may have been TJ Maxx. Either way, she was not expensive.

Here she is:
Photobucket

I made Dale take her outside and snap a few photos so I could show you the little details. You're welcome. Haha!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She reminds me of Penny Lane from Almost Famous.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

I'm so jealous. I want to switch hangars but can't bring myself to part with the $. (If you found a good deal somewhere, share your secrets!)

And she does look like Penny Lane. Cute!

5:37 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

Tuesday Morning is selling a 25 pack of these babies for around $13.00 (after tax). It's a really good deal!

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home