Monday, September 27, 2010

Macro

Photobucket

I have not had fresh flowers in the house for quite some time. Right now, the fall flowers are out and they are beautiful. I could not resist buying a few bundles while I was at HEB.
Take a tip from me and don't pay the extra money on a pre-arranged bouquet. No, no, no. Just buy the separate flowers by the bundle and mix them all up!

Photobucket

They seriously cheer me up. Now I know we always send flowers to our friends that are in the hospital.
I wish I could have them all over the house. I hear that Elton John spends a small fortune on fresh flowers.

Photobucket
And they are really fun to photograph.

Photobucket
Photobucket

And even more fun to edit.

Flowers are evidence that God loves color.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly June said...

Nothing like the fragrance of fresh flowers in the house!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home