Friday, February 11, 2011

Prime Rib Dinner (PRD) Part II: Tirzah's Photos

Photobucket
I like how everybody is spaced apart in this picture. I don't remember what was happening as I had 3/4 of a bottle of Pinot Noir that night.

Photobucket
Them there pointy boots belong to Marna. Her husband is the fella playing the piano.

Photobucket
Ah yes. The hooping begins.

Are you ready for the best photo of them all?

I don't think you are.

Really, take a moment to inhale through your nose and exhale through your mouth. Do this a few times.

center yourself.

Relax your shoulders. Man, you are tense. Tough week?

I have something that will help with that stress you are carrying around.


Here it is:
Photobucket
BAM! Wahh------hahaha---hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
I think this should be the photo used in Josh and Tirzah's Christmas card.

In Other News;
So do you remember in the previous post when I told/showed you Dale's "one day moustache? It was a creepy looking handlebar moustache. Well, the next day he removed the handles from the bar and gave us the "cop-stache."
Photobucket
BING
Photobucket
BANG
Photobucket
BOOM

That is all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

Looks like we left too early! I hate that we missed the hooping.

7:32 PM  
Blogger larry said...

Ditto!

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home