Sunday, March 06, 2011

Beard Contest Part 6: Billy

Oh my gosh! I totally forgot about the special guest judge that showed up about halfway through the competition!

Ladies and germs, I give you...................

Billy Gibbons!
Photobucket
ZZ Top Ya'll!

Photobucket
The first thing I noticed about Billy was that he is Wee.
Photobucket
As a guitarist, he is a giant. As a person, he is wee.

The second thing I noticed was his teeth and the almost blinding shade of white they are:
Photobucket
Hollywood style

The third thing I noticed about him was his flair. He has the hat, the strange eyes on his jacket, the polkadot scarf, the sunglasses, and the collection of keys and what-nots that he wears around his neck.
Photobucket

Dude hung out, onstage, for the rest of the night.
Photobucket
Pretty cool, Billy.

Photobucket
They gave him a trophy for being a bad ass or something....I forget exactly what it was for.

Bonus Photo:

You can see me in the corner with my camera and crazy hat, just clickin' away.
Photobucket
Credit
I promise...the ladies will be the next post. Maybe. Haha!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Fennell said...

Some friends and I went to get some Billy Gibbons tequila a few weeks back when he was signing bottles. It was funny the guy behind us in line was wanting to complain so bad about some concert he went to in like 1985 and didn't get to come backstage even though he had passes or something.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home