Sunday, April 10, 2011

SKIN

I love skin products. SPF moisturizing lotions, toners, tonics, scrubs, masques, peels, exfoliators, serums, and refiners.
Love them all.

Here I am with my newest black peel masque (or mask, if you prefer). I like peels because I pretend like I am peeling off my own skin when I am removing them.
Photobucket

Here I am right after I removed the masque. Ahhh, so fresh and so clean!
Photobucket

You would think that, because I love skin products, that I would love going to the spa for a facial. Nah. I went for one a few weeks back and it was ok. I'll try it out again but so far, I like doing it myself.

Here I am crossing my eyes. Your welcome.
Photobucket

When I was in my early twenties, I hung out mostly with dudes. They let me give them little mini-facials and, in return, I would shave the back of their necks for them. Hey, when you don't have many girlfriends, you have to improvise. I learned that the peel masque was not the best thing to put on a guy that was sporting a 5 O'clock shadow. So remember, before applying a masque to your masculine friend, stubble is trouble.

That is all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

You will have to try it again! If you get a good facial, it can be better than a massage. Although you have the good skin anyway, so you don't really need them. (But then can be awesome!!!)

3:32 PM  
Blogger Miss Bee said...

*they

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home