Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spectacles

Bored? I suggest you go to warbyparker.com and try on glasses, virtually. Here is a picture of me virtually trying on the "Huxley" frames in Revolver Black:
Photobucket
What...not my best look?

Next, I suggest you take advantage of their "home try on" service. You pick 5 different frames and they send them to you to try on in the comfort of your own home. You get to keep them for 5 days and then send them back. They pay for postage both ways, so you have nothing to worry about! Would you like to see me in the 5 frames I chose to try on? Well all right then!

Starting with the worst pair first:
Photobucket
What in the hell? I don't look cool, I look like I took my gran'pappy's seizure meds.

Second pair: How about these?
Photobucket
Oh hellllllllllllllll nah!

Third pair: Maybe if I try to look a little sexy these frames will work....
Photobucket
Nope. No workie.

Fourth pair
Photobucket
Not so bad, but not so good.

Last pair
Photobucket
Hmm...I like these.

The best part of warby parker is that they only charge $95 for a pair of glasses (frames+prescription lenses). That is not a bad deal my friend. You can also buy a monocle, if that is your kind of thing.

Bonus pic:
Photobucket
I stab you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

The first and second pair are hilarious. I would still love you if you actually wore them, but occasionally when we went out I might politely say something like, "It's going to be really hot today. Maybe you should wear your contacts so that your glasses don't get all sweaty on your nose."

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home