Saturday, October 22, 2011

New Phone = New Fun

I finally got an iPhone! I got the iPhone 4s, to be exact, and I am in love. I have been downloading practical apps like my banking app, a flashlight app, google maps, etc. I have also downloaded some fun apps, particularly Camera +. I don't have any games on my iPhone, but this Camera + app takes up enough of my time, I assure you.

While the iPhone 4s comes equipped with a pretty nice camera, the Camera + app has a lot of cool editing features that will take your photo from nice to noice!

Urban Dictionary
1. noice \nˈȯis\ (adjective)
Beyond the boundaries and exceeding the limits of nice. Spoken with emphasis when describing something particularly awesome.
"That freshly waxed fire truck that was rolling down the street looked really noice!"


I've been playing with this app for a few hours. Here is the evidence:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The last one is my favorite.

In other news:
I really wanted to go to the Gypsy Picnic Trailer Food Festival today. Mostly, I wanted to see Hacienda and Delta Spirit. I would have liked to check out Alabama Shakes as well. Heck, all of the bands listed were worth checking out. Plus, you get to sample Austin's finest trailer foods. I missed it for a number of reasons. Here they are, in no particular order:
1. Yesterday, I had a cyst removed from my submandibular salivary gland (right under my tongue). They had to cut through the floor of my mouth and carefully excise the cyst without cutting the salivary gland itself. It is painful, but I am no stranger to pain.
2. Thursday,I was attacked at my job. I can't really go into it here but it hurt and it still hurts (neck and back area).
3. Last Saturday, Dale broke his toe and does not want to be amongst large crowds for fear that somebody will step on the broken toe.
4. Dale might be sick. It might be allergies, but he feels pretty cruddy.

So there you have it. 4 reasons for staying home instead of having a fabulous day at the Gypsy Festival. It's a good thing I have this new phone to keep me entertained.

Adios, muchachos!

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

The peacock pic is my favorite! I love the captions. Fun! I will live vicariously through your iPhone.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Kimberly June said...

Sorry to hear about all 4! You deserved a new toy for sure.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home