Friday, December 28, 2012

Mixed Bag

Photobucket
This is my good buddy Miss Bee.  Here you see her approaching the Alamo Draft House on a rainy summer's day to watch Paranorman with me. Rachel and I are each other's movie dates for those flicks we know our fella's won't want to attend, i.e. Magic Mike, the first Twilight (I stopped seeing them after the first one), and perhaps Les Miserables.  What do you say, Bee? Want to see a musical on the big screen?


Photobucket
This is a big lizard I rescued from Charlie. Cooper caught a bigger lizzard a few years ago. The fate of that particular reptile was not so good. 

Photobucket
Husband and I doing the old "OH MY! I'M SO SURPRISED" face. I hate that face. Why do I do that? 

Photobucket
Ahhhh, bath time. 




1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

Ha! I didn't know you took that picture! I think that was the last movie I saw.... Not even sure what it was?!? I'm in for Les Mis!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home