Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Sugar, Sugar

The firs  picture was taken back in Aug, 2012. I was not eating sugar at this time. I had dropped weight and was feeling really good. I felt like I was looking pretty good as well. The second picture is more recent.
Photobucket
Photobucket

After I had the multiple steroid injections in my facet joints back in October, I began to slip. The steroids caused me to have uncontrollable cravings. I began to have bread here and there and started eating foods with sugar in the ingredients. Over the Christmas break, I began eating baked goods and higher fat foods.

I gained weight but what is more upsetting to me is how I feel. I feel like crap. My stomach hurts after I eat, I have low energy, I crave food that is bad for me and the minute I finish eating what I crave I feel sick.
 Eating a poor diet equals living in poor health.

That's just the truth.



2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

Truth.

However, you still look beautiful. The only difference I see between the two pictures is you are slightly more tan in the recent shot.

6:50 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

Aw, Bee!

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home