Saturday, February 23, 2013

Pink



 photo download-13_zps56ea8b8e.jpeg

Good News: My neck pain has subsided for the last two days!

Bad News: I woke up feeling sick in the tummy.

All I wanted were saltines and ginger ale. Dale was helping a friend out all morning so I pulled myself together and traveled to the grocery store.

 photo download-12_zpsadf559c5.jpeg

I grabbed the crackers, the drink, and a few extra items (pepto bismol) and went through the check out. No more plastic bags in Austin. You have to bring your own or buy a reusable bag while you are there. Bravo, I say.

But that's not what I wanted to tell you...

As I was leaving the store, this young gal nearly hit me as I was crossing the parking lot. She should have yielded to me but she gave me an ugly look and hit the gas instead.
I stopped in my tracks and stared her down as she drove away. after about 10 seconds of this, she flipped me off.

In return, I gave her my smile. It was genuine.

I was happy to have made her feel unpleasant.

 photo sww2_zpsf0f2ac65.jpg
Now......where did I put that pepto?

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

Ha! I love it! I bet she thinks you put a spell on her. I hope she gets a flat tire.

Sorry you're feeling crummy. I am too, but just a cold. Thanks for letting Larry borrow your husband. Karma will be kind.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home