Thursday, January 12, 2006

“Going Square Dancing in Hell”

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This black tulle skirt is a little something I picked up yesterday. I absolutely love it, even though it is a size big. It was the only one left at the store and it was on clearance. That means that I had to get it.
I wore it to dinner with Dale last night. When I emerged from the room I asked him if he liked my skirt.
“uh, not really”, he said.
Now Dale has NEVER told me that he did not like something I was wearing. Still, I was not that surprised because I have never worn anything similar to this. He kept referring to my skirt as a “petty coat”.
I told him that I looked like an evil ballerina and I liked it. He told me that it looked like I was going to go square dancing in hell. Freakin’ Dale, he pulls out the whammies sometimes.

I wore it anyway, and made him take a picture of me spinning.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I told him that the skirt would grow on him and he said that it already looked like it was growing on me so no thanks.

Oh well, he gets points for being honest.

2 Comments:

Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

optical illusion. THe skirt is extra puffy.

5:48 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

We went to Mars. YUM-freakin-Y. I love that place.

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home