Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Stuff

Image hosting by Photobucket

Well lookie here, it’s young Sarah and her sister Stephanie.
I was probably about 16 in this pic and she was probably 24. Maybe we were both a bit younger. I don’t remember. I stumbled across this pic while I was looking for other pictures.

We are wearing her then husband’s air force attire. At that time, she was a mother of 2 ( I think).

My mom was 19 when she had her first of five. Yowza!

My little sister, who is 25, just informed me that she is pregnant with her second child. SHE IS PREGNANT WITH HER SECOND BEFORE THE SECOND ANNIVERSARY OF HER MARRIAGE. Some people work faster than others. Kids, I will be in my 30’s if and when I have my chillens.

MORE RANDOM THINGS
I skipped yoga today. Instead, I came home and took a nap. I have been so tired lately.
I got dressed, walked across campus to the gym, turned around, and walked back to my car.

I have three tubs of hot and sour soup from PF changes in my fridge.

I tried the herb grilled chicken at KFC. Pretty ok.

I am out of my favorite bubble bath.

I wanted to buy this UT shirt today, but it was $25.00. It was really cute, but DAMN! I ain’t paying no $25.00! That is a sorority girl price tag.

I am craving a diet coke, and I don’t have any.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home