Tuesday, September 11, 2007

What in the hell

During my lunch hour today, I noticed that I missed a call from Colin. Now Colin is not one of those people that just calls to chat or to tell you that they were thinking about you. His calls come with a purpose. Knowing this, I decided to call him back immediately.

Unfortunately, he was the bearer of bad news. He informed me that the White Stripes had canceled their Austin shows.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew it was too good to be true!! I Friggin’ knew it!

In my time of anger, I took some frustration out on Colin. I believe it is called “anger displacement” or something of the like. I told him: “I hate you”, and “I hope you get syphilis”.


Colin is a dear friend, and he understood that I needed to vent.

Still, I would like to tell Colin that I don’t hate him and that I really do not want him to get the syphilis.

I had to call Dale and Rachel and break the news to them. That sucked. Dale told Lee about the cancellation. Lee is a trooper, though, and he is going to come to Austin this weekend regardless. Rock Star!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am still pissed about this. Seriously pissed.

5 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

Stupid stripes. Although I will still love them, I will cuss them for canceling my 30th birthday show.

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhhh....I hope Colin doesn't get syphilis either...geez Sarah, it's like you cursed both of us. I didn't do jack!

4:50 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

I just found out that Meg is suffering from "acute anxiety". They have canceled many shows because of this. God love her. Anxiety sucks.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

yes, i'm still trying to decide if i'm coming. come to austin and miss class, or go to class and come new years? hmmm

i miss my sister. AH decisions, decisions. stupid white stripes. yes, annie, i said STUPID.

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too am pissed! Not only did the White Stripes cancel... Jes canceled too. :( So now no Jack or Jes. Jes and her grown-up self! bah! :P

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home