Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday, monday

Dale, Lee, and I posed for this picture at a recent Lions concert:
Photobucket

PJ and Kristi, a.k.a. “photo bandits”, decided to hijack the picture by sneaking in to the background. Do you see them? Pretty slick, if I do say so myself…..and I do.

I thought it was pretty funny.

Want to see one of my favorite pictures of all time?

Here ya go:
Photobucket

Oh my gosh! I love that!

In other news:
It’s spring break, fella. Awwwwwww yeah! Lee is coming down on Thursday for some SXSW action.

It’s raining like a mofo. My dog will not go outside for a bathroom break. I take him outside, but he refuses to do his business. He does not like the wet ground. I am not sure what I am going to do. I think it is going to rain all day. Great. My house will soon smell like a toilet.

It is all I can do, right now, to not sign up for a tanning membership. I know, they are dumb but I really want a little color in my skin. I am resisting, thus far, but do not know how much longer I can hang on.

I think I am going to crawl back into bed. You guys enjoy your day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home