Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Hello, again, hello...........

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I had a hell of a Tuesday. I got to school at 5:45am and left after 8:00 pm (I know, you have heard me bitch about this before). I had a test to take and a bunch of clinic assignments due. I was exhausted beyond belief, both mentally and physically, by the time I got home. I opened up my e-mail to find that there were three different messages from friends. Each one on these friends, in their e-mails, told me that they were thinking of me.
I really needed that.
I didn’t know that I needed it, but I did.
So thanks, friends. You know who you are.

A now for something completely different….
Has this ever happened to you, cause it always happens to me:
I will be driving around listening to the radio, right? So I start flipping through the stations trying to find some good music and end up stopping on a tejano station. I usually stop there when/because I have to take my hand away from the radio dials so that I can switch gears. Why do I have to switch gears when the radio is playing tejano music? I don’t know. Anyway, I stop on the damn station and then I forget about it. I’ll be driving around, paying attention to the road and the voices in my head, and the crazy tejano music will be playing in the background. Eventually, I come to my senses and realize that Jamie Y Los Chamacos are blaring from my speakers.
Weird.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that seriously happens to me all of the time! And I'm not just saying that to get on your good side... all of a sudden I realize that I am jamming to "Mi amor es una cerveza" or something. Must be something in the beat. Arriba!

6:37 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

My love is a beer as well. Infact, I am having a love affair with a miller lite right now.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home