Thursday, March 23, 2006

I believe

Image hosting by Photobucket


1. I believe that Signature Red by Llano is a damn good wine. By itself, or with food,it pleases the palate and tingles the toes. That is a sign of good wine, the toe tingling.
2. I believe that writing with a pencil slows you down because soon, the led becomes dull. Who wants to write with a dull pencil? It’s just annoying. Get yourself a quality ink pen. I like the ones that have the ink that has the “gel like” consistency.
3. I believe that if you are going to try something for the first time, you should do it whole heartedly. Otherwise, you are just setting yourself up to not like it.
4. I believe that the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is a necessity for your cleaning toolbox. If you don’t have a cleaning toolbox, then you probably don’t care about the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.
5. I believe that you should never ask a man if he got his hair cut. Asking a man if he got a haircut usually elicits the response of “I got them all cut”.If you are asking this question, chances are you know that he got his hair cut. Cut to the chase and tell him that you like his haircut. If you don’t like his haircut, just refrain from commenting on it all together.
6. I believe that you should always ask a woman if she got a haircut if it looks like she did. When doing so, remember to smile when you ask the question as to convey the message that you like it (even if you don't). After she rambles on for 15 minutes about where she went for the cut, who her stylist is, if he is gay or not, how she considered highlights, and how much it cost her, tell her that she looks great and that you love it.
7. I believe that a bubble bath is a magical pool of healing powers, which is why I take about 4-5 a week.
8. I believe that all women should stop asking men if what they are wearing makes them look fat. I am guilty of this, and have given it up for lent (haha). If you are asking this question, you probably already think that said outfit does make you look fat. Instead of asking about it, simply walk into the room where your man friend is waiting and see if you get any kind of reaction such as “wow, you look great!”. If your man friend neglects to comment on your carefully chosen outfit, go change into something else….preferably something that shoes off your cans.
9. I believe that I am have finished my glass of wine and will now be going into the kitchen to pour myself another glass.
10. I believe that I miss my friends. I am sorry that I have not had a lot of time to devote to you. Fucking school!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe that #5 is totally correct. I use that line every time. Yes, I am a dork.

9:15 PM  
Blogger j3 said...

I believe that Sarah is Queen.

This post is why you're the absolute bomb.

Hang in there, kid.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home