Friday, September 01, 2006

BUGS and Psychosis

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This picture was taken a few days ago, outside of a Ross department store. All of those little black things you see are crickets. Ewww! I know.

I am on vicodin and steroids right now, due to my neck problems. It’s a strange combination. The steroids make me all jittery and the vicodin makes me sleepy and lucid.
The literature they gave me with my steroids says this:

“Psychic derangements may appear when corticosteroids are used, ranging from euphoria, insomnia, mood swings, personality changes, and severe depression, to frank psychotic manifestations.”

Poor Dale.

I started physical therapy for the neck today.
That is all for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rehab is for Quitters!

LB

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home