Tuesday, October 02, 2007

this and that


Hello, friends!

I have not posted in a while because our internet is all screwy. Ya feel me? Stupid Time Warner! UGH!

Any-hoo, all I can really do is update you on a few little things. I have new pics and video to share with you, but have not uploaded them just yet. Instead, you get this:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Look at that while I tell you the happenings, ok?

Numero Uno: Dale had a little accident with the Volvo. Basically, he backed into a lil oak tree. The casing around my rear left light is broken and there is a nasty little crinkle in the body. It sucks, but nobody was hurt. We will be getting it fixed soon. We have to wait until I come back from Lubbock (I will be traveling there this weekend) before we do anything. My poor car! I avoid looking at the damage because it makes my heart sink.

The tree is fine, by the way.

#2: Dale and I put an offer in on a house. It’s nice, ya’ll. Keep your fingers crossed for us. We really want this one. If it does not come through, then it was not meant to be. Still…I want this friggen place. It has the perfect bath tub!!! You know I like the baths.

Want another pic?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#3: Work is going great! I really like my job. I mean…there are the every day annoyances, like going to meetings I don’t really need to be a part of, but for the most part I really like it. Plus, I am finally getting paid! HOLLA!

Oh, look at this one:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#4: I rented season 1 of the show time(?) series “weeds”. I likey. However, It made me sad, because the main character’s husband died suddenly of a hear attack. I am not spoiling anything, I swear. They tell you that right away. It is just heart wrenching to see that portrayed because you start to think… “what if that happened to me.” It’s not cool. The show itself is good, though. Bean actually recommended it to me….or is it “Lainie” now?

That is about it for now, folks. I am going to try to post from Lubbock, where I will be this weekend. I want to show you pics of my broken car, amongst other things. I hope you are all having a good time in your day to day lives. Seriously, I do. That is what counts, after all.

Well, that and having a good friend to hold your hand when you have had too many shots because you went out with some good friends that like to have shots and you want to be cool like them. Shut up...I know that was a run-on sentence. Those pics were actually taken the night that I burned that fella’s eyebrow. Remember that?

Oh yes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

Have a safe trip and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the house! So exciting!

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the house, hope it all goes the way it's supposed to.

Glad you like Weeds, Season 2 is even better and the last one made me beg Colin to get Showtime immediately so that I could watch Season 3 in real time. He denied me. He's so mean sometimes.

Anywho. I can't believe Lainie signed onto my computer when I wasn't looking again. She's grounded.

Bye, have fun!

5:32 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

We put in an offer, they countered, and we agreed. Now it is up to the formalities.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home