Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Maybe he was flirting a little

First, here is this week's GP (It's Gratuitous Picture Of Yourself Wednesday).
Photobucket
Dale took this one.

Now it's time for a story.
Last Sunday, Dale and I went to Barton Springs to enjoy the freezing waters and sunshine with some friends. We approached the gate and I handed the Barton Springs employee (gate keeper) the money to pay for our admission. Here is how it went down:

Me-"This is for the both of us" (Dale is right beside me)
Gate Keeper- "For you and me or you and him?" (he looks at Dale)
Me- *chuckle* "For me and him"
Gate Keeper- "Oh, ok."
Me- "Unless you get an employee discount...then we can talk.:
Gate Keeper- "Why yes, I do get a discount."
Dale-"I'll just be waiting over here." (Stands against the wall)

*****

I laugh, Gate Keeper gives me change, and Dale and I make our way into the pool.
Dale says- "That guy was a creep."
Me- "What? you think so?"
Dale- "uh, yeah." (Then he mimics what Gate Keeper said to me)
Me- "I thought he was funny! He was just being funny."
Dale- "right."
Me-"Do you think he was hitting on me?"
Dale- "He was a creep."

I am lucky that Dale did not point to his ring and then point to me like he has done in the past.

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

I'm just glad it was early in the day and Dale hadn't had any whiskey yet! He definitely would have done the ring point. hilarious.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

haha Aww Dale's a lovah not a fightah except when it comes to you! That's funny!

7:24 AM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

Ah yes, whiskey Dale would have handled things differently.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home