Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Mad

Photobucket
Has anyone seen Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, yet? I have not. I prefer to let the crowds die down a bit before I go.


I am excited to see it, though. So excited, that I decided to do a little make-up experiment.

What you are about to witness is what I think the mad hatter's sister would look like.









Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For the most part, I think the look turned out how I wanted it to.
I only wish I made my face whiter. Where is the clown face paint when you need it?
It's definitely not pretty...but it was not meant to be. I was going for demented...or addled.

Ok....I'll admit it. I washed down too many pain pills with some wine and this is how I got dressed and ready for a nice dinner with my husband.


I'm joking - you nut!

5 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

I love the gap in your teeth! And the way your eye make-up is done, it almost looks like your eyes are different colors. Love it - perhaps you will perfect it for this year's halloween costume?

6:38 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

I edited some of the pictures to make my pupil bigger in one eye.

I have a feeling there will be many "Mad Hatters" this Halloween. I don't think I will join them.

My favorite is the gap in the teeth as well! (eyeliner did the trick)

7:24 PM  
Blogger Dylan Macnab said...

I heard it was disappointing, but don't let it stop you.

8:59 AM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

I had a feeling that the movie might be disappointing. As long as there are some good parts along the way, I'm sure everything will be fine. I think I will see it on Sunday.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

I THINK YOU LOOK BETTER THE REAL WAY ......... SUMMER

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home