Saturday, August 08, 2009

The Letter "f"

I have a little tube of eye cream on my bedside table. I try to apply it every night in the hopes that it might keep those wrinkles at bay for just a while longer. Usually, I squirt a little dollop on the back of my hand and then I usethe pad of my middle finger to apply it to the skin around my eyes. A few days ago, I applied pressure to the tube expecting to get the small dollop of lotion. This is what came out instead:
Photobucket
The letter "f"

I found it amusing.

In other news:
Juan and Reyna invited us to enjoy a Mariachi band at a South Austin restaurant. I had waaaaay too many margaritas. Fun was had but I broke my shoe, my dress strap, and my dignity.
Pictures to come.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's funny that you actually took the time to go get your camera and take a picture of the "f"

Good thing work is starting again soon ;-)

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home